Your complete Office in the cloud.
Organizations often turn to a third party like Megahertz to deliver a combination of traditional IT functions such as infrastructure, applications (Software as a Service), security, monitoring, storage and email, over the Internet or other wide area networks (WAN). Hosted service providers combine the abilities of an application service provider (ASP) and an Internet service provider (ISP).
Hosted Email can help you free up valuable capital, IT staff, and other costly resources for more effective, strategic use within your organization. Client-based and web-based secure Internet access and hosted email provides flexibility for employees on the move, assuring all messages and attachments are scanned by multiple anti-virus and anti-spam engines prior to mailbox delivery.
Megahertz 's Email Encryption Solution is a true "one-to-many" solution that doesn't require special software and utilizes a standard browser to be up and running within minutes. It's easy-to-implement and doesn't require additional staff or disrupt established a workflow.
Benefits of Email Encryption:
- Improve privacy of personal information
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Avoid costs of regulatory penalties & lawsuits
- Improve confidence in your organization
- Better customer relationships
- Delivered solution by experienced, technical experts using proven methods
- Integrity: ensuring that your message has not had unauthorized alteration
- Confidentiality: ensuring that no unauthorized person (or process) has viewed the content
- Accountability: being able to prove who wrote the email
- Availability: ensuring that the email can be sent/received
- Non-reputability: being able to prove that the recipient really did receive it
Today's technology has brought incredible convenience through the use of email, but cyber criminals and hackers continually threaten the security of messages. Megahertz provides complete email protection that leaves no gaps in defense or security.
Megahertz provides mobile device management, wireless policy development, and security products that protect against viruses, malware and Blue-jacking while ensuring that only authorized devices are connected to the network.
Complete mobile security encompasses:
- Segmenting personal and corporate data on employee-owned devices (BYOD)
- Securing the mobile device and its data, potentially using encryption
- Securing the communications to and from the mobile device to the Corporate network
- Controlling applications and content on corporate-owned phones
- Optimizing the enterprise network to support business mobility
The rise in the mobile workforce is putting more demand on IT departments for greater access to devices and greater access to corporate data stores. There is also a rise in employee-owned device usage in a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) scenario.
To support business mobility, the enterprise network needs to be optimized by extending the network perimeter to the mobile worker, segmenting the network for security and reliability, and device management.
Our advanced platform makes managing multiple devices running an array of operating systems seamless and effortless.